What is Kancho?
Kancho is the ancient art of clasping your hands together and poking someone... in the rear.- Read More -
In the rear - the pooper, the stinkhole, the wazoo, where the sun don't shine...- Read More -
Who would do something like that?
Kancho is a traditional prank in Japan, where it occurs daily in elementary and often in junior high schools. - Read More -
Why is everybody doing Kancho?
The short answer: because it's funny. When asked why they do Kancho, Japanese people often give answers such as: communication, kinship, we've always done it, and their butt was in the air making a good target, or "I'm short, you're tall, think about it." - Read More -
How can I learn to Kancho like a master?
You could move to Japan, or you could enroll at Kancho University.
- To see photos of Kancho Click Here
- To read stories about being Kanchoed Click Here
- To watch some videos featuring Kancho Click Here
- To get the latest in Kancho fashion Click Here
- To view the Frequently Asked Questions page about Kancho Click Here
- To keep up to date with Kancho News Click Here
- To contact Kancho.org with questions or comments Click Here
- To follow some links to more Kancho related pages Click Here